A little bit about me…
I’m a gypsy at heart and love to find the beauty in everything. A total book nerd with a passion for the visual – I thrive when art, design and creativity are a daily part of my life.
What I do here at White Events…
I keep on top of how we are represented visually – the website, social media, client mood boards, bridal submissions and bringing design concepts to life. I also get my hands dirty with the girls as part of the ‘style team’ – making sure each event is set up to perfection.
Why a life in events?
I love to feel inspired – the constant energy and ever changing design briefs involved with this role keep me motivated, no two days are ever the same. I get to work with some amazing vendors, each a master in their field and the comradery within the industry is uplifting. The hours can be long but the results are always worth it.
5 fun facts…
1. I’m a Galway Girl (not Ed Sheeran’s one though).
2. I had three children in four years and survived it… Just!
3. I like to experiment with my hair colours – so don’t be surprised if you ever see me with pink hair.
4. I sing along to every song… This annoys most of the people around me.
5. Pescatarian and proud of it.
My top 3 wedding trends…
1. Environmentally conscious – Think seasonal produce and locally sourced products, embrace the area you have chosen to marry in!
2. Feature glassware – don’t be afraid to considered it as a part of the table design. If you love a pop of colour – go for it.
3. Texture – it’s all about the look and feel. Quality linen, beautiful exposed brickwork or foliage features (cheese boards on exposed timber? Yes please).
My style in 3 words…
Relaxed, modern, boho.
When I’m not working, I’m…
Designing for my side biz, Frank Prints, hanging out with my hubby and kids and dreaming of holidays.
Summer or Winter?
Summer for sure.
Cat or dog?
Both – I don’t discriminate!
Holiday destination of choice…
Tropical – chill factor to the max, although I do love the excitement of city hustle and can’t survive for long without a decent coffee.
Drink of choice…
‘I paint flowers so they will not die.’ Frida Kahlo
So there you have it, that’s a little bit about me, now we’d love to hear about you! Email us at email@example.com, so that we can check if your event date is free and then set up a time for a coffee and a chat!
Feature images by Ben Yew Photography.